Natasha J. MallhiAssociate Attorney
Areas of Expertise
Trial advocacy, federal Court appeals and complex matters involving deportation and removal as well as matrimonial law.
Educations & License:
- Pace University School of Law, LLM
- Western New England School of Law, JD
- Fordham University, BS
- Admitted to Practice in New York
- US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
She is multilingual and is fluent in English, Hindi, Punjabi and Spanish
Years of Experience
At Dalbir Singh & Associates, our primary focus is our client’s success.