Ankur SharmaLaw Clerk
Area of Expertise
He specializes in cases related to Asylum and for Withholding of Removal, Adjustment of Status, Cancellation of Removal, Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility and also manages legal documents, prepares USCIS applications, certifications, and briefs, affidavits and motions, performs administrative work related to filing, client management and research, Federal Court and USCIS interview preparations.
- BA. LLB (Hons.) from ILMS(MDU) 2009.
- Master’s in International Commercial Laws from (Kent Law School Kent, U.K )
- Master’s in Commerce and Technology Laws from University of New Hampshire School of Law New Hampshire, USA
- Delhi Bar Council.
- Delhi High Court Bar Association
- National Green Tribunal of India Bar Association.
He is multilingual and is fluent in English ,Hindi, Punjabi and Haryanvi.
Experience : 7 years
At Dalbir Singh & Associates, our primary focus is our client’s success.