L-1A visa which allows overseas companies to transfer executives and managers including business owners to come to the U.S and be employed up to seven years. In the case of specialized knowledge employees under the L1B, the visa could be granted for up to five years to a new or existing US office. To qualify for an L1 visa the employee must have worked for a subsidiary, parent, affiliate or branch office of the US company outside of the US for at least one year out of the last three years..  The individual under L visa can apply for green card upon fulfill of the certain criteria.

Call Today to Speak with an Immigration Lawyer