Employment Based Green Card

Under employment based greencard, there are several different category under which one may qualify for the Permanent Residency.  The categories are EB-1, EB-2, EB-3 etc.  In general, a skilled worker with two years of experience may qualify under the EB-3 category.

• Employment First Preference (EB1): Priority Workers
• Employment Second Preference (EB2): Professionals Holding Advanced Degrees and Persons of Exceptional Ability
• Employment Third Preference (EB3): Skilled Workers, Professionals, and Unskilled Workers (Other Workers)
• Employment Fourth Preference (EB4): Certain Special Immigrants
• Employment Fifth Preference (EB5): Immigrant Investors

The are three steps in order for one to obtain Green card through Employment.

  1. Labor Certification through PERM
  2. I-140, Immigrant petition for Alien Worker
  3. I-485, Green card application process
How Can We Help You?

Meet one of our immigration attorneys today and get answers to your immigration questions.

USCIS Latest news

Call Today to Speak with an Immigration Lawyer