Adjustment of StatusWhen Results Matter Most, Choose Dalbir Singh & Associates

Are you a foreign national who was visiting the United States for a limited period of time? Are you now seeking to obtain permanent residency? Through an adjustment of status, we can help you obtain permanent residency. We understand how daunting the legal system may seem. However, when you secure the representation of Dalbir Singh & Associates, you can rest easy knowing your case is in the capable and competent hands of a highly respected legal professional. We represent clients throughout Manhattan and the surrounding areas, including the five boroughs.

Call Today to Speak with an Immigration Lawyer

Do You Understand Your Legal Options?

Adjustment of status allows individuals in the United States with nonimmigrant or temporary status to switch to immigrant or permanent status. Through this process, you may be able to obtain a green card without being required to leave the country for consular processing.

Whether you are looking to become a permanent resident through an adjustment of status or you want to serve as a sponsor for someone else through this process, you can turn to our law firm for trusted guidance and legal support.

Becoming a Permanent Resident

Individuals who may qualify for adjustment of status include those who fall under one of the following categories:

  • Family-Based Immigration – Foreign nationals can obtain green cards when they are sponsored by spouses or certain types of relatives who are U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents.
  • Employee-Based Immigration – Individuals can obtain green cards when they are sponsored by U.S. employers. Green cards can also be given to entrepreneurs who plan to invest substantially in U.S. business ventures.
  • Humanitarian Programs – There are many people who qualify for green cards through asylum or refugee status, which is granted when foreign nationals face oppression in their home countries. Others who may qualify under humanitarian programs include: abused spouses or family members of U.S. citizens, human trafficking victims, individuals facing unique emergencies, and more.
  • Special Classes of Immigrants – When individuals meet certain criteria and qualify as “special immigrants,” they can become eligible for green cards. A few of the special immigrant categories include: religious workers, juvenile court dependents, Armed Forces members, and more.

Call Today to Speak with an Immigration Lawyer

Get Started With a Free Consultation

In order to increase your chances of being granted adjustment of status, you will need to ensure all of your paperwork is filled out accurately, including the Form I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status). At Dalbir Singh &Associates, we have a reputation for success. We have an in-depth knowledge of the laws pertaining to your immigration case. When you reach out to our team, we will properly and efficiently handle each legal aspect of your case. Reduce the chances of having any complications with your status adjustment by retaining our representation today!

Call Today to Speak with an Immigration Lawyer