Who We Are
At our firm, Dalbir Singh & Associates P.C., we always put clients first. We are dedicated to providing the best legal service we can, and we search for the best results for our clients. Our practice is grounded in giving each client the utmost attention, while using sound judgment to effectively and efficiently resolve matters. We are a small law firm with a rich history of service.
We are located in New York, NY, perfectly situated to serve the communities of the 5 boroughs; Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Bronx, and Staten Island. Our location is right across New York Stock Exchange and also very close to famous landmark “The Freedom Tower”
In a situation where your ability to make informed decisions is contingent on communication with your lawyer, it is critical to hire someone who is committed to working closely with you throughout the process
SIMPLY PUT: OUR MISSION IS YOUR SUCCESS!
At Dalbir Singh & Associates, our primary focus is our client’s success.
The Dalbir Singh & Associates Law Firm is a relationship oriented and client-centered law practice. We believe the key to our client’s success stems from building solid relationships through teamwork and open communication.
How we work
Our vision is to provide our clients with cost-effective, high-quality, and personalized legal service while offering sound, timely, and valuable legal solutions. Dalbir Singh & Associates aims to provide the best possible result for each of our clients through an individualized plan of action that addresses your unique circumstances and goals. We recognize the importance of listening to the goals of our clients, and providing efficient, practical solutions to maximize those goals.
How we work
Why Hire US
When you hire us, you should expect:
- To have an attorney who cares about you and your children, who will work with you to do what is in your best interest and the best interest of your children
- To work with an attorney and staff that is committed to resolving your case as amicably as possible, but who are willing and able to litigate your case when settlement fails
- To be kept informed of your case at every step
- To be provided with accurate information about your case and the law pertaining to it; and to be told when the outcome of a situation or litigation is unpredictable
- To have your phone calls, e-mails, and other correspondence returned quickly, usually the same working day
- To be told when things will be done and to have them done on time
- To be told the truth: If our attorneys or staff do not know the answer to your question, they will not make up an answer, and no one will tell you the attorney is out of the office unless the attorney really is out of the office
- To be billed accurately once a month and to be charged a reasonable rate for our services
- To be referred to other professionals for services when appropriate
- To have your questions answered in terms you can understand and to have them answered more than once if necessary
- To work with courteous attorneys and staff who will protect your confidentiality (Please note that, because of strict adherence to our confidentiality policy, if you see our attorneys and/or staff in public, they will not acknowledge you unless you acknowledge them first)